In a nutshell, PTYA’s pedagogy can be summarized as follows:
⇒ We Identify Strengths & Weaknesses
- Get-to-know-VAK Test.
- Identify the type of learners (visual learner, auditory learner, read-write learner, hands-on learner and kinesthetic learner)
- The result of the test will be analysed to pinpoint the student’s strength and weakness.
- Goal setting.
⇒ We Rectify and Redesign
- Once the student’s characteristics have been recognized, we will tailor made the teaching and learning approach to enhance the student’s ability and capability.
- Students will be able to unlock and master HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) questions.
- Students will be trained to answer exam questions according to the guidelines outlined by Ministry of Education Malaysia.
- Students will be exposed to visual stimulation in assisting them to master writing technique.
⇒ Summative Assessment
- Schedule Test
- Assessment of school test.