2019 CLASS TIMETABLE
Kindly fill in all the required details correctly. Thank you.
Your Child's Name
Your Child's IC Number
Your Child's DOB
Standard 1Standard 2Standard 3Standard 4Standard 5Standard 6
Form 1Form 2Form 3Form 4Form 5
Your Child's School
Mother's IC Number
I am concern about
You may choose more than 1
Others Please Specify
Where did you hear about us
(You may choose more than 1)
I was recommended
I was walking past
Others Please Specify
Single Subjects_Primary (Please choose your preferred subject(s))
Single Subjects_Secondary (Please choose your preferred subject(s))
Single Subjects_Form 4&5 (Please choose your preferred subject(s))
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Monthly fees have to be made on the 5th of every month. RM10 penalty will be imposed based on the number of weeks being delayed. Evaluation of student’s assessment will NOT be taking place unless the fees and the penalty are cleared.
2. If the student is absent for ONE (1) month or more without any valid reason, he/she has to re-enroll into the program if he/she is interested to continue his/her studies at PTYA.
3. PTYA strongly prohibits any form of duplication of the materials (notes, exercises, handouts, etc) published by us. PTYA has the right to take serious actions against the student by terminating him/her from our tuition center.
4. Proactive participation and meaningful collaboration from parents/guardians are highly encouraged to safeguard the success of the students. Please monitor their progress and ensure that they complete the tasks given. Do not hesitate to communicate any issues straight to the teachers.
5. PTYA is closed on public holidays. Replacement classes will be arranged accordingly.
6. Parents/guardians have to monitor the student’s attendance in accordance to the timetable. If there’s any change, the parents/guardians will be informed in advance.
7. Parents/guardians have to notify PTYA from time to time if there’s any change in the address or phone number to ease communication.
8. PTYA has the right to keep a copy of the student’s academic record and to publish the student’s photos for promotional purpose.
9. PTYA is not to be held responsible on the student’s safety BEFORE and AFTER class.
1. In decent and neat attires while attending classes.
2. Arrives at least FIVE (5) minutes before the start of the class.
3. Brings stationery, book, notes and others to aid learning process.
4. Not allowed to run, play or create noise in the tuition center.
5. Not allowed to wear excessive accessories.
6. Not allowed to use mobile phones in class.
7. Follows all the rules set by PTYA when lesson is conducted.
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time and/or by completing the application form, I have acknowledge or agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
All information provided will be kept confidential. We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorized to do so by law or other regulation.